Re: [Healeys] Ignition Keys

To: Shop at Just Brits <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ignition Keys
From: Olin Brimberry <healey@hunterbane.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 06:42:48 -0400
While I am sure that the question from the OP could have been answered
by going to the archives, I took it upon myself to answer his question
with my answer.  Maybe the archives work best for you, I prefer google.

Charlie, I am sure you could find your key code on the tumbler f the
ignition switch or it will be on the heritage certificate if you have
one and the locks are original.  Or I am sure you could look into the
archives and it will tell you how to get it.  Best of luck.

Olin Brimberry
61 3000 MKII
BT7 Sideshifter TriCarb
healey@hunterbane.com