Re: [Healeys] Front Emblem

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Front Emblem
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 06:19:40 -0700
I believe the one I bought was from AHS as well (not SC Parts as I wrote
earlier).

It's been a while, but IIRC I got one which delaminated quickly.   They
replaced it no charge.  It must be tricky to get
the cloisonne to stick to a smooth, chromed surface.

bs

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html