[Healeys] Long Shot - BN7/BT7 Red Seat leather seats

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Long Shot - BN7/BT7 Red Seat leather seats
From: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 21:59:49 -0400
I'm finally getting back to working on my late tri-carn BN7. A two (I'm the
2nd) owner, very original, never apart car with original interior.

The panels, vinyl, armacord  are very good. The drivers seat back is in tough
shape. a couple of tears.

I love the original interior leather patina and have been working on getting
it back in shape and succeeding. But the drivers seat needs help.

Is there anyone out there who may have replaced an original red BN7./BT7 seat
back and still has a decent leather seat cover that they'd be willing to part
with for a fair price? Center panels not needed.

Just trying to keep very original.  Thanks.

Randy

Randy Hicks
www.austinhealey100m.com
'56 100 M