Re: [Healeys] : Re: Last BJ8 part search -- disposition of replaced

To: <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] : Re: Last BJ8 part search -- disposition of replaced
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 23:15:48 -0500
I have gone from being really bad about not throwing things away to just
bad, I fnally decided that I would never refit used brake bads and old brake
hoses I had replaced and I could just pitch them.  On the other hand you
never know what might come in handy, I saved my old pistons from the 100
engine rebuild and lo and behold a year or so ago someone on the list was
looking for a used .020 over 100 piston.

Greg L.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html