Re: [Healeys] Shipping Healeys this summer -- to National Events

To: 55healey@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net, Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Shipping Healeys this summer -- to National Events
From: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 13:24:59 -0800 (PST)
For me, simply attending is the question.  I'm still working and have a
limited amount of vacation time.  Attending or not is based primarily on
available free time. If I were to attend I wouldn't have the time to drive
more than a day, possibly two.

I wonder if more people would attend national events if the national clubs
were able to work a deal with a transport company for discounts to and from.
It would alleviate a lot of issues around individuals and/or local clubs
trying to organize a truck.

Any of the auto transport companies owned by Healey Drivers?

Greg