Re: [Healeys] Where are all the old cars?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Where are all the old cars?
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:33:29 EST
In a message dated 11/10/10 12:14:17 PM, healeys-request@autox.team.net
writes:

> When was the last time
> you seen a 32 Buick or a 29 Ford on the road.

Actually, last Saturday morning, at our every Saturday morning Donut
Derelicts gathering in Los Altos. Both of them in fact (three if you count the
earlier Ford pick-up). You should come down sometime. Those guys are the same
age as we are, and they love and maintain their cars just as religiously.

Speaking of multimarque meets, are the local British clubs stepping forward
to take over the British Car Autumn Classic in Morgan Hill, CA next year?

Gary
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html