[Healeys] Extended Mirror Stem -- replacing

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Extended Mirror Stem -- replacing
From: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:27:15 -0800 (PST)
List

I have a Cape International extended mirror stem which raises the rear view
mirror so I can see over the back seat.

The stem is attached to the mirror with a ball and socket connection. There are
two screws in the back of the mirror which I have loosened but not removed.
I'm afraid if I remove the screws completely the innards will fall inside the
mirror housing and I'll never get them back.

Does anyone have experience with replacing the stem?

If there are archive articles I'd appreciate the correct keywords. I was unable
to find anything.

Thanks

Greg
65BJ8