Re: [Healeys] BJ8 rear lights

To: Herbert Miller <hgmiller3@qwest.net>, Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 rear lights
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 06:36:41 +0800
Phase 2 or Phase 1 is irrelevant here,  many Phase II BJ8s had the
earlier combined flasher/brake lights -  I have one.

I think these cars were sold to meet German spec and some ended up in
the US when US servicemen (usually USAF) brought them home.

The BMIHT certificate will likely help confirm this, if you have it.