[Healeys] Battery cutoff switch

To: List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Battery cutoff switch
From: Bert Van Brande <bertvanbrande@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:00:45 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I am looking for a Lucas Battery Cutoff switch for parts to restore
mine.  100/4 or 6cyl ok.  Rust, grimy, broken is ok too.  From a different
brand/model is fine too as long as it's an st330. Specifically I am looking
for the post on the switch that grounds the coil as the one on my switch was
cut/hacked.  If it comes with a knob that would be great as mine has a piece
broken off, but I might just repair with epoxy.

Here's some pics of the work
in progress:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50942694@N05/

thanks,