Re: [Healeys] BN1 camshaft bearings

To: helen standfast <hstandfa@iinet.net.au>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1 camshaft bearings
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:38:38 +0800
Hi Noel -

If you are a member of the Austin Counties Car Club in the UK, they have
these oversizes in their club spares.

I also suspect that Collector's Car Parts at Heathrow in the UK will
probably have them in there spares:

http://www.collectorscarparts-heathrow.co.uk/

My guess this would cost you around 25 quid or so.

<http://www.collectorscarparts-heathrow.co.uk/>I am sure if you check around
in your neck of the woods you should be able to find some as well.  The
usual AH suppliers probably won't have them.

Alan

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html