[Healeys] spare 65 3000 BJ8 stuff - anyone interested?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] spare 65 3000 BJ8 stuff - anyone interested?
From: Andy Holkan <aholkan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 21:59:33 -0600
I came across a couple of old boxes in the attic of 'stuff' from a Healey I
had about 3 years ago.  I was not able to contact the current owner, so I
thought I would put out a general request to see if anyone was interested.

Included:  Original Starter, fan blade, generator
New Parts:  lots of rubber stuff, and some interior replacement parts, brake
line kit.  Basically, a 2x2 box of tightly packed new parts from a list of
upgrades that didn't happen prior to selling the car.

Anyways, the hope is that there is someone in the Austin, Texas USA area
that has an interest and can come pick it up. Please send me a private
message if so.

Regards,
Andy
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html