Re: [Healeys] Anderson-Moment Book/Greed or Ignorance

To: "'Curt/Nancy Arndt'" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>, "'Dan Harris'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Anderson-Moment Book/Greed or Ignorance
From: "Rich Chrysler" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:04:47 -0500
I have my first edition that Gary and Roger signed and handed me. It's in
the shop and becoming rather well worn with constant references as work is
carried out, along with my yearly updated Guidelines done off in paper form
for quick and constant reference.
One can't have too many tools in the workshop and these are two of the most
useful ones.

Rich