Re: [Healeys] Spam, servers, service and such

To: "AH Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Spam, servers, service and such
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 21:04:28 -0800
We got a phone call a while back.  The caller said it had to do with the
fact that we shopped at KMart or Walmart, I forget which.  He knew our name
and address.  He wanted to deliver a significant amount of money to us at
9:00 o'clock the next morning.  He said that he would be accompanied by nine
FBI agents to confirm his legitimacy.  I told him to bring cash, not a
check, and that I would have our local police here, also.  Darn!  I'm still
waiting for him to show up.  Christmas is just around the corner and we
could use the money.    ;-)  Ho Ho Ho!

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031