[Healeys] Silverstone for sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Silverstone for sale
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 16:52:23 EST
Adam Burckle of Louisville Kentucky asked me to share this with the list.
His Silverstone (ex Bill Emerson) is going to the RM Auction in Arizona this
 January. This will be the first major auction to feature a Silverstone in
a long  long time.

"I have already started my website details on the auction and started
one of the featured lots. As well I have decided to set a low reserve and
estimate in order to give as many Healey enthusiast an opportunity to own it
as possible.

_http://www.healeysilverstone.com_ (http://www.healeysilverstone.com/)
click on the Sale / Auction link"

Adam  Burckle