Re: [Healeys] rear shocks

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] rear shocks
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:04:35 +0100
Steve,
I can highly recommend Apple Hydraulics. I send all  front shocks to them and
they  come back like new. The only thing you need to change are the bolts for
the back plates. The shocks come back with hexagonal screws instead of slotted
or poxidrive ones.
But for rear shocks I always go with new ones.

Btw: Could anyone tell me when the change was (what year) from slotted to
poxidrive screws?

Josef eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----