Re: [Healeys] frame color

To: S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] frame color
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:31:52 -0800
Listers,

Many cars of the period, especially in the rust belt, has a dark colored
undercoating applied either by the dealer or soon thereafter.  This could
and has caused some confusion in the past.

Also OEW 100s often had the engine compartments and other area of the frame
and chassis painted black from the factory, but as far as we know, this
practice did not continue into the six-cylinder cars.

Cheers,

Curt