[Healeys] updated resto photos

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] updated resto photos
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 20:01:02 -0800
If you go to John Sim's site www.healey6.com
you can select the link to my restoration photos. I added some new ones from
this last weekends work.
We have completed the rebuild on my heater fan and the painting of my engine
compartment. We have begun to re-attach the electronic bits, washers and
plugs to the firewall.
I am finishing up the boot area to prepare it for the armacord later this
week,
cheers, have an easy week and my people, enjoy the Chinese food and movies
this weekend. (the answer to what jews do on Christmas Eve.
cheers
--
Ira Erbs
DIGS-4 SOLUTIONS