Re: [Healeys] Relocating to Pennsylvania

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Relocating to Pennsylvania
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 21:37:00 -0500
Kinda like me relocating from Las Vegas to New Jersey years ago although our
last Christmas in Last Vegas we got two inches of snow. Melted within the
hour but we did have snow on Christmas day! Instead of driving the Healey
every day of the year, there are several months where you will have great
anticipation of putting it back on the road in the meanwhile having it up on
stands doing much needed maintenance. Great Healey clubs here. Let me know
where you finally land.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com