[Healeys] Boot lid bracket

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Boot lid bracket
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 08:54:58 +0100
Hi Bill,
Rich was faster than me. He has excellent pictures how it should look like.
Think you have got the pictures from him. My BN1 was one of the latest with
the aluminium boot lid built in May 1954.
I can fully confirm what Rich wrote with the exception on mine the box like
steel bracket has got only 2 countersunk screws to be fixed to the boot lid.
Where the box faces the boot lid there is also a felt padding between the box
and the boot lid skin to avoid damage. Its a very rigid design and you really
need to be careful when opening and closing the boot lid.
If you need more pictures also from my car, just tell me.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----