Re: [Healeys] New Years Day

To: "'Mike Slechta'" <mslechta@chartermi.net>, "'Healey list'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New Years Day
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 11:34:52 +1100
G'day Mike

What is the Rose Bowl and who are the Badgers?

We have a couple of rose bowls, but thankfully no badgers. However did see
Bob Hoskins play Badger in a recent rendition of Wind in the Willows.

If you keep up with this parochial stuff I will be forced to mention the
test cricket. Surely the only game where they can play for 5 days and there
still be no winner. The alternative here on New Year's day is to go to the
beach.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia