Re: [Healeys] 3.54 differential questions

To: jkrowe46@bigpond.net.au
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 3.54 differential questions
From: dwflagg@juno.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 12:37:38 -0500
John,

I'm with you.  With all due respect, if you want "a modern tranny, less
idiosyncratic than Oem with over drive, less stressful for wife to drive,
lighter, cheaper to fix", along with AC, MP3 player, built in phone,
etc., then do as John suggests. BUY A NEW CAR. Then take your Healey "Put
a 3.54 diff in which will give a more usable first gear and drive it like
it should be driven". IMHO.

Doug