[Healeys] Friday Funny

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Friday Funny
From: Bob Johnson <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:32:58 -0500
I believe my new book on GOLF gives the reader valuable playing tips
and insider information that I have gained through my years of
struggle and experience with the game.

I'm hopeful you find it a useful tool.  The cost is only $9.95 and can
be ordered by simply replying to this email. Don't wait until they're
all gone !!!!

      Chapter 1 - How to Properly Line Up Your Fourth Putt.

      Chapter 2 - How to Hit a Nike from the Rough, when you Hit a
Titleist from the tee.

      Chapter 3 - How to Avoid the Water When You Lie 8 in a bunker.

      Chapter 4 - How to Get More Distance off the Shank.

      Chapter 5 - When to Give the Ranger the Finger.

      Chapter 6 - Using Your Shadow on the Greens to Maximize Earnings.

      Chapter 7 - When to Implement Handicap Management.

      Chapter 8 - Proper Excuses for Drinking Beer Before 9:00 a.m.

      Chapter 9 - How to Rationalize a 6-Hour Round.

      Chapter 10 - When Does A Divot become classified as Sod.

      Chapter 11 - How to Find That Ball That Everyone Else Saw Go in the water.

      Chapter 12 - Why your Spouse Doesn't Care That You Birdied the 5th.

      Chapter 13 - Using Curse words Creatively to Control Ball Flight.

      Chapter 14 - When to Let a Foursome Play through Your Twosome.

      Chapter 15 - How to Relax When You Are Hitting five off the Tee.

      Chapter 16 - When to Suggest Major Swing Corrections to Your Opponent.

      Chapter 17 - God and the Meaning of the Birdie-to-Bogey Three-Putt.

      Chapter 18 - When to regrip Your Ball Retriever.

      Chapter 19 - Throwing Your Clubs: An Effective Stress-Reduction Technique.

      Chapter 20 - Can You Purchase a Better Golf Game?

      Chapter 21 - Why Male Golfers Will Pay $5.00 a Beer from the
Cart Girl and Give her a $3 Tip, but will balk at $2.50 at the 19th
Hole and then stiff the bartender.

I thought it was funny

Bob Johnson
BJ8