[Healeys] Sat funnies

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Sat funnies
From: "Dave Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:09:01 -0700
frogeye@porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378
1954 BN2  1959 AN5
Porter Custom Bicycles

cars:
 www.britishcarforum.com/portercustoms.html
gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/porterscustombicycles/PorterCustomBicyclesStuff

blog: http://porterbikes.com/

  _____

o;?

Subject: Siamese twins

Siamese twins walk into a bar in Canada and park themselves on a bar stool.
One of them  says to the bartender, "Don't mind us; we're joined at the hip.
I'm John, he's Jim. Two Molson Canadian beers, draft please."

The bartender, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make polite conversation
while pouring the beers. "Been on holiday yet, lads?"

"Off to England next month," says John "We go to England every year, rent a
car and drive for miles. Don't we, Jim?" Jim agrees.

"Ah, England!" says the bartender. "Wonderful country . . . the history, the
beer, the culture . . ."

"Nah, we don't like that British crap," says John. "Hamburgers and Molson's
beer, that's us, eh Jim? And we can't stand the English - they're so arrogant
and rude."

"So why keep going to England?" asks the bartender.

"It's the only chance Jim gets to drive."
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html