Re: [Healeys] Nice Black on Yellow CA Plate for early AH..

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Nice Black on Yellow CA Plate for early AH..
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:05:49 -0800
List,

I completely agree with Mr. Blair. A pair of YOM (Year Of Manufacture)
license plates are the finishing touch for your pristine Austin-Healey.
The only problem is you would not wish to put a very used looking set
like these on your restoration. I have found a gentleman in Georgia who
not only does outstanding plate restorations, he specializes in
California plates. http://www.tagdr.com/ Rod Pearman's prices and
turnaround time are excellent. He has done two pairs for me, my '53 BN1
and the personalized blue plates on my one-owner '72 240Z.

I rarely recommend anyone, but Rod is that good. NFI. Yada, yada, yada.

Bill Barnett
Santa Ana, CA
'53 BN1 (Red Car)
'61 BT7 (Green Car)
When I was younger, I could remember anything whether it had happened or
not. But now my facilities are decaying and soon I shall be so I cannot
remember anything but the things that never happened. - Mark Twain

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html