Re: [Healeys] eBay Nash healey

To: "Shop at \\\" Just Brits \\" <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] eBay Nash healey
From: raymead@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 23:49:53 +0000 (UTC)
Hello all,

It was a couple months ago,B I had a bad cell phone connection with the guy,
was having trouble understanding him, and finally gave up!B B  the car was
listed as MINT - in fact, this time the listing also said MINT, but I emailed
the person who actually is doing the listing and suggested to her that she
change the listing., which she promptly did...........

I'veB talked to a lot of people in the last couple months about a lot of cars,
and don't remember the details about this one - just that I was REALLY
disappointed to hear all the issues (since I believed I was calling about a

If anyone is interested you DEFINITELY should call before

ray