Re: [Healeys] How to get your magazine

To: "Editorgary@aol.com" <Editorgary@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] How to get your magazine
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 02:25:00 +1100
And thanks to all those who volunteer to all positions in all our clubs.
Sincerely. You guys keep our clubs alive!
 From now on, I propose that anyone who is a whiney whinger about
anything Healey Club related on this list has to serve a term or two
on the committee; or 2; of a few Austin Healey Clubs. Many of us are
members of more than one club. In more than one country.

I.E If you have time to bitch about a club run by volunteers, then you
probably have time to give back to that Club to make it better...

Just sayin.... If you can do better - most clubs would love you to
step up and help.
Ok? Anyone can whinge. Anyone can complain. If you really give a shit,
be part of the solution. And stop whinging in public. Nothing gets
fixed by taking the piss in public out of a guy doing this in his free
time so you get a club benefit.....
;-)
Think about it.
P.S most clubs I am a member of have volunteer committees. Your
mileage may vary....
Chris www.myaustinhealey.com

Sent from my iPhone

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html