[Healeys] Fw: healeys at auction

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: healeys at auction
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:50:47 -0800
I have a Bj8 for sale so took an interest in the Barrett-Jackson auction.

Bottom line for me after recording/watching the auction:  Commentators were
pretty positive about Austin Healey.  And second, it takes a lot of know how
and is costly to restore an Austin Healey.

Seven Austin Healeys were sold at Barrett-Jackson:

A fresh John Wilson car - #1243.1 / Bj8 brought (+-) $80k.

There were two Tanner cars.  972.2 / BT7 brought (+-) $55k.  #1336 / Bj8 -
brought (+-) $80k.  I don't know if either was a fresh rebuild.

The remaining 4 Austin Healeys sold for from (+-) $66k to (+-) $84k.

Dick Matson
Cashmere, WA