Re: [Healeys] Split Disk Calipers - Report

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, "john spaur" <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Split Disk Calipers - Report
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 06:27:21 -0500
A lot of rubbers and seals seam fine.  But we replace them anyway as
Preventative Maintenance
and preventing accidents in the case of anything dealing with brakes.   Now
that many of the distributors are carrying the caliper seals and as cheap as
they are, there is no reason not to replace them. You did , didn't you?

Lean on the side of caution, not convenience.

And while you had them a part was also the time to install  the SS pistons
and their seals.  You
did , didn't you?      Thats a test of patience all by itself.  ; )

Mark