Re: [Healeys] driving light brackets

To: Webmeister <healeys@autox.team.net>, eyera3@gmail.com, Richard
Subject: Re: [Healeys] driving light brackets
From: Steve Thomton <scthomton@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:41:33 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for the kind words Richard!!

Indeed I have put a lot of work into the website... over the years many people
have helped me out and this is an attempt to pay-it-back-and-forward.
Certainly, a number of my "personalizations" may be a bit over the top for
some... but hopefully, I've included DIY items that could appeal to a broader
group of guys, such as the driving light mounts.

You may have seen the write-up on my car in the Oct/Nov. 2010  Austin Healey
Magazine.  Thanks to Gary for that.

Thanks again,
Steve
http://stevesaustinhealey.com