Re: [Healeys] Delivered!

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>, ggilliam@usol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Delivered!
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:41:29 -0800 (PST)
Gordy;  As a member of AHCUSA you have access to these articles already in pdf
format.  Just go to the website at http://www.healey.org/ and log in as a
member.  In the 'Members Area', go to the 'Tech Archives (pdf)' and at the
bottom of that page is a link to 29 of the articles. [the most recent articles
have yet to be posted; about 3 I think.]  Enjoy.
--Scott Morris, Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
  - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Thu, 1/27/11, ggilliam@usol.com <ggilliam@usol.com> wrote:<< I received
my AH calendar and magazine today in perfect condition.......great pics and
stories.  Will the restoration series in the magazine be reprinted as a single
publication in the future? ( so I don't have to cut them out of the magazine
issues ) Gordy Longbridge BN4 Fenton, MI >>
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html