[Healeys] How's the New Year going

Subject: [Healeys] How's the New Year going
From: dwflagg at juno.com (dwflagg at juno.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 14:49:46 -0500
Curt,

Yes, but they went extinct with a smile on their
face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug,

They kept driving their Austin Healeys, which is why they're extinct.
Won't we ever learn.

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 7:12 AM, <dwflagg at juno.com> wrote:

For those of you in Rio Linda  (a census-designated place (CDP) in
Sacramento County), "climate change" is the new politically correct term
for "global warming". An attempt to pull the "drastic fricking" wool over
our eyes. A necessary change after the memos became public. Wonder what
the dinosaurs did in the once lush Southwest when "climate change"
started?

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug