[Healeys] rear oil seal conversion

Subject: [Healeys] rear oil seal conversion
From: ynotink at msn.com (WILLIAM B LAWRENCE)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 01:32:58 +0000
I have both on my BN1. Great combination... The heavy flywheel may tend to
give a smoother start, but it also builds revs more gradually. The engine is
more responsive to the throttle with a lighter flywheel although it may not be
as happy lugging at 5 MPH in third gear. Easy choice for me.
Bill LawrenceBN1 #554

> Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 16:44:34 +0000
> From: bspidell at comcast.net
> To: britishcars at shaw.ca
> CC: Healeys at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] rear oil seal conversion
>
> Sounds like *speculation mode on* a lightened flywheel would be less
desirable with a 3.54 rearend *speculation mode off*