[Healeys] Not a Healey Day, Today.

Subject: [Healeys] Not a Healey Day, Today.
From: cnaarndt at gmail.com (Curt/Nancy Arndt)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 16:37:05 -0800
Greg,

I was in Indiana '74-'78 and I remember those record cold temps and snow.
40 degrees below zero with wind chill in Lafayette IN., and the Sprite NEVER
failed to start.  Pooh, Pooh to all you Pertronix fans, the good old Prince
of Darkness never let me down.  In fact it would start with just a few
cranks.

Cheers,

Curt