[Healeys] Fuel Gauge Problem

Subject: [Healeys] Fuel Gauge Problem
From: thehartnetts at earthlink.net (Len and/or Marge Hartnett)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 21:41:55 -0800
Rick: The consensus on The List is that the float should face forward so
that it drops down into the recess in the bottom of the tank.  Although I
don't recall a question about which way the electrical connection should be
facing, I have been told, and the Moss catalog diagram seems to indicate,
that it should be to the rear.  However, the sending unit in my BJ8 has both
the float and the electrical connection facing forward.  No explanation has
been available for that.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031