[Healeys] Moss rear fenders

Subject: [Healeys] Moss rear fenders
From: stmiller96 at hotmail.com (S and T Miller)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 11:02:46 -0500
They won't fit well at all.  Actually I've never seen a good fitting
replacement fender.  The front are worse then the rear.  You most likely will
have to cut and weld the fender in several areas to make it fit, and still do
bodywork after that.  They typically bow out away from the shroud lip.  I have
spent 10hrs plus of metal work before getting two fenders to fit.  Originals
would be the best, but they still require fitting.  Sorry to sound so
negative.  They can be fit, it just takes more work then most would expect.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."

Message: 12