[Healeys] Classic, Performance & Retro February 2011 magazine

Subject: [Healeys] Classic, Performance & Retro February 2011 magazine
From: ATIGHTPROD at aol.com (ATIGHTPROD at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 20:43:53 EST
Not sure how many of you are interested, but this is a new online magazine
and it's free! They have some great articles, cool photos and nice
features. All  you need to do is go to their website and sign up. No Financial
Interest, but  they did write a very nice review of my Bonneville Video, so I
thought I would  pass this along. And it never gets ripped in the mail!
Enjoy!
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

Dear reader
Just a quick note to let you know  that the February 2011 issue of Classic,
Performance & Retro magazine is  now online.  You can view the  latest
issue completely free of charge at _www.cprmag.com_ (http://www.cprmag.com/) .
This monthbs magazine has a bit  of a bperformanceb theme.  First  up,
we
have Steve Slaterbs excellent feature on the Ferrari 458 Italia.  We also
have our full report from the  Autosport International show which was held in
Birmingham on January 13-16, and as if that  isnbt enough, we also take a
look at the recently unveiled Caterham SP300R  track car.
The classic car fans havenbt been  left out though; we have a feature on
our Top 10 British Classics and the  first part of a stunning Triumph GT6
restoration.
Therebs all that and lots more,  so make sure you donbt miss out!   Just
go to _www.cprmag.com_ (http://www.cprmag.com/)  to read the new  issue.
All the best
The Classic, Performance &  Retro team.