[Healeys] tow hooks

Subject: [Healeys] tow hooks
From: f.ronald.rader at gmail.com (F Ronald Rader)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 21:23:57 -0800
i have them on all four corners of the BJ8, both jags, and the nash
healey. ron rader

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 6:52 PM, <healeymanjim at hansencc.net> wrote:

> years ago i put tow hooks on my bj8.  since it is a daily driver, i
occasionally ran into those concrete curb stops in parking lots.  the tow
hooks have kept me from having to repair the sway bar brackets that used to
get bent up, as they now connect with the concrete barrier instead of the
brackets.  i used a friends tow hook as a template and cut it out of  1/4 inch
steel and drilled the holes.  piece of cake.   hjim