[Healeys] Side curtains -

Subject: [Healeys] Side curtains -
From: rwil at sbcglobal.net (Roland Wilhelmy)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 23:21:07 -0800
They were, Alan.  I parse Jean's email to mean the side curtains with
a signaling flap, first version thereof.  I think there were two
varieties with flexible flaps that let you signal and open the door to
boot :-).  Unlike that solid ones where you had to unsnap the top to
open the door from the outside.

-Roland