[Healeys] Wood for Healey Top - BJ8

Subject: [Healeys] Wood for Healey Top - BJ8
From: JPayne at ThorCon.net (Jonas Payne)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 17:17:42 -0800
My new Robbins top showed up today, and I'm looking at the old wood
thinking that no matter how much epoxy I patch it with, It's probably
not worth  saving.

That said - $335 for 5 pieces of wood from moss, (same from Victoria
British) seems outlandish - even with my discount.

Having restored a couple Morgans, making up new ones isn't out of the
question, but will likely take all of 8 hours to cut and shape.
Therefore, I'm weighing the value of my time vs getting this car done
sometime before summer.

Anybody have a source for this material that's reasonably priced?

Jonas Payne
PBR
Cell:   (702) 358-5084