Re: [Healeys] Front suspension dismantle

To: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Front suspension dismantle
From: Tim Davis BN7 <tld6008@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 13:51:08 -0600 (CST)
I have removed and completely dismantleled my front suspension and I wanted to
get the parts bead blasted and painted. The only part I can't remove is the one
half of the upper A-arm from the Shock absorber shaft(same for both sides). I
had planned on indexing the shaft and arm to provide reassembly guide although
it obviously does not want to come off.

Tim Davis BN7