[Healeys] How to adjust the steering angle

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] How to adjust the steering angle
From: Achim Spethmann <achimspethmann@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 23:36:41 +0100
Hi group,

For a long time I was living with a faulty steering angle.
When I do a full turn left, the tire touches the left wheel
arch, when I do a full turn right, I have a big turning
radius and there is still some space between the wheel arch
and tire.

Wheel alignment is okay, they checked it many times.

I thought, I could fix it with the steering arm, but there
is a notch at the rocker shaft and I cannot change the
position of the steering arm. Any hints how to adjust the
steering angle?

Achim
64 BJ8
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html