[Healeys] free front frame suspension

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] free front frame suspension
From: Don Day <fsufan1952@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 08:49:10 -0800 (PST)
Hi All,
     I'm cleaning out my garage,getting ready to move south with my Healey.I
have a frame front end of big healey.It looks as though someone cut the frame
rails about 4" behind the where the lower a arms attach.I'm not sure what year
its from.The steering box is there,the shocks and the idler box. Brackets to
attach the front bumper to, steering links, coils and rotors.It's free to
anyone who can come and pick it up,its heavy! I live about 40 miles south of
Boston Ma. If I get no takers it going to the dump.
               don
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html