Re: [Healeys] falcon exhausts

To: Al Malin <amalin@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] falcon exhausts
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 23:08:56 +0800
I bought a Falcon system about 15 years ago for my BJ8.  it fit without
problems, except one downpipe was a little short which was fixed with an
extension from Pep Boys.  definitely worth the price considering the
alternative from Bell was about twice the price.  Still going strong despite
having bottomed out on the silencer about 10 times .

Alan

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html