[Healeys] BJ8 - Which Exhaust System Brand ??

Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 - Which Exhaust System Brand ??
From: ahbn6 at verizon.net (John Sims)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:36:13 -0500
For my 65th my wife gave me a SS system from Moss. Had it on for over 5
years now and am extremely happy with it. Do not know at this late date
their source but I can tell you that I have had no problems and the "voice"
is really great. If they are using the same source, I would recommend it.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com