[Healeys] Healeys and Toilet Paper

Subject: [Healeys] Healeys and Toilet Paper
From: thehartnetts at earthlink.net (Len and/or Marge Hartnett)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:04:49 -0800
Of no particular interest to the majority of those on this List, I just wish
to note that there was a very similar ad by Target stores' Club Wedd gift
registry in 2006.  In that case, the car was Healey Blue and had white
streamers tailing off the bumper overriders but the 'banner' said "JUST
MARRIED".  The trunk was partly open and bulging with wedding gift boxes.
In both cases, the car was heading off into a wooded area.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031