Re: [Healeys] Good brands for spanners

To: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Good brands for spanners
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 09:46:20 +0100
Not many of those left, nearly all stopped with WW years ago. Most will
do AF inch sizes, but not the Witworth, BSF, BSW etc. sizes as was
indicated on the spanners before. Of course many AF inch spanners are
compatible, but they do not cover all sizes.
Perhaps Britool?

Google will help you out, or ebay.co.uk for second hand stuff.
I sourced many secondhand spanners in the UK sizes on shows, ebay and
local selling sites from my favorite brand Hazet. Most of them well over
50 years old. I now have a practically complete set of metric, AF,
Withworth, BSF/BSW spanners.

Kees Oudesluijs
NL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
coudesluijs.vcf]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html