Re: [Healeys] Trafficator

To: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Trafficator
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 16:59:12 -0800
Ira,

The adjustable trafficator can be used on a nonadjustable car, however the
short adjustable stator tube will have to be removed and since that piece
has the canceling mechanism, a separate "Striker Ring" and corresponding
wavy washer will have to be sourced and added to the unit so it will
cancel.  Also the canceling arm will need to be added (installed under the
steering wheel nut.)  It's Moss part no. 021-244 at $59.95.

See attached pictures of a non-adjustable unit I restored for an Austin
Healey owner.

Contact me off list and I can help.

Cheers,

Curt

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 12:57 PM, I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com> wrote:

> What parts of an adjustable Trafficator can be used on a non adjustable
> steering wheel?  I have one posted on eBay, and got a question from a
> bidder.
> Thanks
>
> Ira Erbs
> DIGS-4 Solutions