[Healeys] Transport to Conclave

To: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Transport to Conclave
From: Michael Oritt <michael.oritt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 17:21:37 -0500
Those of you who have read the March issues of *HEALEY MARQUE* may have seen
the article about transport via enclosed car carrier to Conclave.   I am
serving as coordinator for this program and am able to supply pricing and
other information for groups of drivers who might be interested in having
their Healeys transported to or from Conclave in Colorado Springs from
various cities around the continental US.

My job is not to put interested individuals in touch with each other but
rather to help previously-formed groups of Healey owners from various areas
explore the option of having their cars trucked to or from Colorado Springs
by truck.  BTW this program is not restricted solely to members of
AHCA--Healey owners whether or not affiliated with any club who might want
to attend Conclave those folks are welcome to participate just as they are
welcome to attend Conclave!  Conclave is taking place July 3-8 and in order
to coordinate logistics plans should be made as early as possible as the
major transportation companies are already getting busy for this peak
period.

Please send replies and inquiries to me OFFLIST at michael.oritt@gmail.com or
call me at:  305-793-9467 (cell) or 443-295-7888 (home).  I'm in MD (EST)

BestMichael Oritt
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html