Re: [Healeys] New Plug Wires makes the car GO!

To: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <robertlarson@att.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New Plug Wires makes the car GO!
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 03:13:40 +0000
I use the same equipment and have no problem with interference. I play the
radio (both AM and FM) in my garage while the engine is running without a
problem. My wife has used a cell phone and an iPad in the car while we were on
the road with no interference. Same story with my 57 Land Rover. So start the
Lucas jokes now.
Bill LawrenceBN1 #554

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html