Re: [Healeys] Divorce

To: <rnbmail@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Divorce
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 03:54:27 +0000
I think you should make a list of everything, and I mean everything, that's
wrong with it and get estimates for all of the work from someone competent
(and expensive) and keep it in a binder. Then when old fat ass and her biker
stud show up in court touting some stratospheric auction results you can open
your folder and show the judge how much it will take to make your car worth
that much... Show them it will cost more to restore than it's worth to her and
she will probably lose interest.

Good luck.

Bill Lawrence